Anyone else seeing this problem?

When viewing an HTML email, and you highlight a phone number or email address (in a signature or in the body of he email) and you hit Menu, you get multiple listings for Call/SMS/MMS and Email. When you highlight a URL, you hit Menu and you sometimes get two Get Link choices.

Seems that if the email is text only (non HTML) it's fine, i.e. only one menu choice for each action.

BTW, this is with the new OSs we're seeing, even 109 has this issue for me. Anyone else?
    02-25-09 03:08 PM
    Anyone else seeing this problem?

When viewing an HTML email, and you highlight a phone number or email address (in a signature or in the body of he email) and you hit Menu, you get multiple listings for Call/SMS/MMS and Email. When you highlight a URL, you hit Menu and you sometimes get two Get Link choices.

Seems that if the email is text only (non HTML) it's fine, i.e. only one menu choice for each action.

BTW, this is with the new OSs we're seeing, even 109 has this issue for me. Anyone else?

When I highlight a phone number, for example, and press through the click, the menu pops up with all options to call/message/etc. and that is using .75. Not sure if that helps, but I think it's been that way from the beginning.
    02-25-09 03:45 PM
    Even if you press the number through click, you still get the same doubled-up multi-choice menu.
    02-25-09 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD