I know that you can assign colors to msgs that come from / not from a BES. Does anyone know how to do it or of a third party app that does this for BIS users? I have 2 yahoo accounts and would like to use different colors for them as well as txt msgs. Thanks.
    05-28-09 11:22 AM
    I know that you can assign colors to msgs that come from / not from a BES. Does anyone know how to do it or of a third party app that does this for BIS users? I have 2 yahoo accounts and would like to use different colors for them as well as txt msgs. Thanks.
    Try BBSmart or Empower both have free trials and have the color coding option
    05-28-09 11:30 AM
    If you want different LED colors flashing for different email accounts, txt messaging and such, you can get BerryBuzz app to make it works for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 11:37 AM
    If you want different LED colors flashing for different email accounts, txt messaging and such, you can get BerryBuzz app to make it works for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks. I was thinking about BerryBuzz too. But I would like to see different colors when I open the messages app.
    05-28-09 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD