The Storm is my third BB. I got everything syncd over, etc. on the Storm, however, I'm confused about calendars.

In the calendar menu, there's an option that says "Select Calendar." If you click on that, a menu comes up and there are radio buttons on it. Mine says:
    Show all calendars, Device Default, and XXXX.vzw.blackberry.net.

I currently sync my phone with Outlook and in DM, it's set up to sync my calendar with Outlook as well (default). However, my vzw.blackberry calendar has a few MORE entries than my device default one and I have NO IDEA how or why! Here are some questions I'd love to get answers to. If anyone's got the answers, they'd be greatly appreciated!

What's the difference between "Device Default" and my vzw.blackberry.net one?

If I sync with my Outlook calendar, wouldn't that be my "default."

How does the other calendar get/give calendar information?

Is there a place on the web to access this calendar?

Is there a way to delete this calendar entirely from the phone?

Right now, if I choose "show all calendars," I have duplicate entries for almost everything in my calendar, which is annoying to say the least.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
    11-25-08 12:40 AM
    Don't have all the answers, but you can:

* set the default calendar in your settings so that you only sync with the one that you want

* use the advanced tab in the DM's backup/restore to manually remove calendars you don't want.
    11-25-08 07:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD