Ok So I have been hearing that the BB storm has multi touch. And this guy came out with a video seen here "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5_lZ06iLNc&feature=related" and in this video he is saying that it does not have that feature.

So is there anyone out there that has seen the phone and can say one way or the other??

Also I would like to hear from everyone else out there, if it does not have this feature is that good or bad I never used an iphone so not sure what benefits there are to it.
    10-19-08 02:05 AM
    Ok So I have been hearing that the BB storm has multi touch. And this guy came out with a video seen here "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5_lZ06iLNc&feature=related" and in this video he is saying that it does not have that feature.

So is there anyone out there that has seen the phone and can say one way or the other??

Also I would like to hear from everyone else out there, if it does not have this feature is that good or bad I never used an iphone so not sure what benefits there are to it.
    Yes, it does have multitouch. The highlight for copy and paste is an example of its application
    10-19-08 02:11 AM
    im pretty sure it has the swiping action and flipping action like the iphone, i remember seeing a video for it, not 100% though
    10-19-08 03:08 AM
    From the Tips & Tricks guide it looks like you will definitely be able to use the "swipe" gesture.

10-19-08 05:24 AM
    nooo swiping swiper!
    10-19-08 06:12 AM
    LMAO!! ^^^ my daughter loves that show. Needless to say, I can't stand it. Good one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 07:19 AM
    im pretty sure it has the swiping action and flipping action like the iphone, i remember seeing a video for it, not 100% though
    I'm pretty sure it's not !!!
    10-19-08 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD