Hey everyone,

If anyone could give me a fix for this it would be appreciated

Basically, my msn will send msgs, but not receive them. I uninstalled then reinstalled the application and it worked for a couple hours, but now I have the same issues as before. I am running .103

help!
    02-15-09 06:11 PM
    I'm getting the same problems with msn on the new one. Or someone will show offline when they're online too.
    02-16-09 12:57 AM
    I'm having the same problem on .99

I reverted back to the old version of msn, now i can't recieve or send messages. Any luck?
    02-16-09 04:35 PM
    I too just noticed that I don't get messages back from people. Running 103 anyone have a fix yet??
    02-20-09 03:40 PM
    I had the same problem. I reinstalled the application OTA. Its been working fine ever since.
    02-20-09 05:57 PM
    I had the same problem. I reinstalled the application OTA. Its been working fine ever since.
    Hey thanks for this, it helped me out. It wasn't working for me on .103 either and when I did this, it asked if I wanted to replace version 2.2.22 with 2.2.31 so apparently I wasn't getting the updates. I knew something was wrong because DM would tell me there was an upgrade available for Windows Messenger every time I connected with it. I would let it do it every time but never really looked into it too much because I don't use it too much.
    02-20-09 07:15 PM
    I have this same problem...I was able to use it fine for months and now it won't work, I can sign on and send a message but can't see any of the messages people are sending back. I have unistalled it, restarted, even took the battery out for a min then put it back in and reinstalled clean....still nothing!

Any ideas?

Thank you!
    02-23-09 05:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD