Is there an app that allows you to use mp4 as a ringtone? If not they definitely need to make one. Sorry if this has been asked before...I searched and didn't find anything.
    01-20-09 04:05 PM
    Is there an app that allows you to use mp4 as a ringtone? If not they definitely need to make one. Sorry if this has been asked before...I searched and didn't find anything.
    Well since I like to see who's calling me, I wouldn't want to see some video instead, in which case I'd just convert the audio from mp4 to mp3
    01-20-09 09:37 PM
    I agree a MP4 for customized ringtones would be be very cool.
    01-21-09 12:59 PM
    So you have a little popup video of the caller madly waving their arms at you, yelling "Answer the frikkin phone will ya?!"

Don't know if that's what you meant, but I like the idea. Luckily all my friends are good looking I'd have to turn the feature off for my Crackberry contacts though...
    01-21-09 03:03 PM
    So you have a little popup video of the caller madly waving their arms at you, yelling "Answer the frikkin phone will ya?!"

Don't know if that's what you meant, but I like the idea. Luckily all my friends are good looking I'd have to turn the feature off for my Crackberry contacts though...
    Yea something like that.
    I wont mention where...I...saw this great ...PHONE...app.
    The developers really need to get in this one going!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 03:55 PM
    All I kept thinking of was that dumb dancing polar bear on that SBS TV show, .
    01-21-09 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD