Just played with a demo at the store. Actually still playing with it and the os is .61 weird. But I noticed that the screen actally moves. Not the clicking but when I move my thumb around the screen shifts a little found this to be really annoying. Anybody else notice this or was this just the phone I was playing with

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 04:33 PM
    Oh and if anybody has any questions I still have one in hand so hurry and ask them!

11-20-08 04:36 PM
    IS there any kind of sensitivity when it comes to actually typing on the phone to type faster as some people have complained about?
    11-20-08 04:38 PM
    No for me I picked it up and typed really fast right away. For me there was no learning curve. Its like typing on a curve. Same pressure is needed whether typing fast or slow

11-20-08 04:41 PM
    I played with one for an hour today and it did the same thing. When I first read about it this am, I was thinking it would just be the glass that moves. But the glass moves and the display under it moves too. That's why the big gaps are there - so it can move. Not the greatest design.
    11-20-08 04:45 PM
    it has to be free moving like that.
    11-20-08 04:46 PM
    it's been said before, several times actually even on youtube.
    11-20-08 04:52 PM
    which store in socal has it for demo???
    11-20-08 04:53 PM
    Its in nor Cal

11-20-08 05:21 PM
    I noticed that too. Did you see all the little "spots" that cover the whole screen? Maybe they're for the touch sensitivity, but tilt the storm slightly and you can see them clear as day.

Oh yeah, I deliberately pressed hard on the screen and created the whole squished LCD look. That screen is definitely not glass.
    11-20-08 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD