I just got a blackberry storm and perviously had the LG Dare.
    I'm puzzeled on how to take the Pictures/Video/Sounds on my SD card and save them to my blackberry or if it is possiable?
    Any help would greatly be appreciated.
    Thank You.
    Heather
    02-26-09 06:57 AM
    If you can't view/watch/listen to them automatically from the Media app, try saving them to your computer first.

Connect your phone to your 'puter and either:

A). Open the Blackberry folder in My Computer and move the files to the appropriate folder (Pictures/Video/Music/Ringtones)

Or

B). Using the Desktop Manager, add your files saved to your 'puter using Media Manager

One of those should work for ya

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 08:51 AM
    save to your comp
    02-26-09 12:49 PM
    If you can't view/watch/listen to them automatically from the Media app, try saving them to your computer first.

Connect your phone to your 'puter and either:

A). Open the Blackberry folder in My Computer and move the files to the appropriate folder (Pictures/Video/Music/Ringtones)

Or

B). Using the Desktop Manager, add your files saved to your 'puter using Media Manager

One of those should work for ya

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I can view on my phone and such, but my computer can not find them through any of the above methods.

When I try the media sync, it says media sync failed to initialize... what does that mean? I am new to this and I'd like to figure out how to move pictures from my phone to my computer.
    02-26-09 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD