OK I'm about to take a big jump into media on my storm i.e. Movies, planet earth, family guy dvds, and i had a couple questions. First off, I know there are numerous DVD to Blackberry converters out there ranging in price anywhere from 15$ - 50$. Sooooo which one is the BEST?

My Next Question is about memory cards. I know the "SanDisk 16GB microSDHC Card" priced at $89.95 has been out for a while but i recently noticed A "Dane-Elec 16GB microSDHC Card" priced at $49.95 and was wondering if there is any difference in the Quality? I wouldn't want to buy the cheaper and have it crap out on me.

Sorry to post twice, a little bored, trying to get my post count up, and really want to know the answer
    04-04-09 11:11 AM
    On the SD cards, the Elec is probably rated Class 2 for read/write speed, and the Sandisk at Class 4 (twice as fast, twice as expensive.) Read the fine print.
    04-04-09 11:15 AM
    DVD to go is what i use. $20 in the app store. Super easy to use, and no lag with video and audio. make sure you only convert to mp4. i'd go with the cheaper of the two cards. Although, for the record, i am using the 8 gig card it came with and have plenty of room on it with 5 videos. You may want to see how much you use, and with that program, you can adjust how big your video file will be after conversion.
    04-04-09 11:21 AM
    Thanks Mr Bear never thought of that.
    04-04-09 11:26 AM
    I need the 16gb lazy my music almost takes up my 8gb
    04-04-09 11:28 AM
    How about HANDBRAKE for DVD Conversion and best of all it's FREE!!!!

HandBrake
    04-04-09 11:51 AM
    You could just check out this thread (personal use only).

http://forums.crackberry.com/f66/som...riends-188474/
    04-04-09 11:57 AM
    For all my media needs I use Tunebite. It may be a little pricey ($26.90 for standard or $39.99 for platinum) but it can be used not only for converting video files but also music files.

As for the media cards, the Dane-Elec 16GB microSDHC Card is a class 2 card. As for the SanDisk 16GB microSDHC Card, it comes in two different classes. There is a class 2 and a class 4 (ultra series). I currently have the 16 GB class 2 but have used a class 4 in my device and didn't really notice much of a difference.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 12:09 PM
    I personally just download in .mp4 format.

Works great. And simple.
    04-04-09 12:44 PM
    Thanks for this... I wondered why no one had a website that did this... And just bever searched or asked

You could just check out this thread (personal use only).

http://forums.crackberry.com/f66/som...riends-188474/
    04-04-09 12:59 PM
    Thanks for this... I wondered why no one had a website that did this... And just bever searched or asked

Because, well...it's illegal pending on what country you live in/site is hosted.
    04-04-09 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD