OK I'm about to take a big jump into media on my storm i.e. Movies, planet earth, family guy dvds, and i had a couple questions. First off, I know there are numerous DVD to Blackberry converters out there ranging in price anywhere from 15$ - 50$. Sooooo which one is the BEST?

My Next Question is about memory cards. I know the "SanDisk 16GB microSDHC Card" priced at $89.95 has been out for a while but i recently noticed A "Dane-Elec 16GB microSDHC Card" priced at $49.95 and was wondering if there is any difference in the Quality? I wouldn't want to buy the cheaper and have it crap out on me.
    04-04-09 11:04 AM
    Personally i would stay with sandisk. They have always made, in my opinion, good quality SD cards and back them with a good warranty. Like they saying goes, You get what you pay for. I know i will be shelling out they 89 + tax for that 16 GB
    04-04-09 11:37 AM
    For all my media needs I use Tunebite. It may be a little pricey ($26.90 for standard or $39.99 for platinum) but it can be used not only for converting video files but also music files.

As for the media cards, the Dane-Elec 16GB microSDHC Card is a class 2 card. As for the SanDisk 16GB microSDHC Card, it comes in two different classes. There is a class 2 and a class 4 (ultra series). I currently have the 16 GB class 2 but have used a class 4 in my device and didn't really notice much of a difference.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 12:10 PM
    ^^^ What He Said ^^^
    04-04-09 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD