Hello. I'm new to the BB world and this forum. Am I able to view movie trailers via the Storm or is that not possible? I was looking at movie times through google and yahoo and tried watching the trailers, but it didn't work. So I'm wondering if this is possible. Thanks in advance for your help.
    01-31-09 11:11 PM
    If you go to movies through the Yahoo One Search you can watch trailers of moveies right there. I have had no problem looking at any of them, Some I need to pick low bandwith for. But I am watching the Rise if the Lycons Trailer right now and high Bandwith and it looks pretty good. I had no problem going to it at all.
    01-31-09 11:22 PM
    Just tried it again on a different movie. Watching the "Notorious" trailer right now. Worked on Low, Med, and High Bandwith for me. Not any problem.

P.S. This movie looks sick, when I get some time off of work I am going to see it.
    01-31-09 11:24 PM
    Please help, I'm also new to bb. I would love to watch trailers on the storm. I have done everything that was posted here. Went to Yahoo one search went to movie trailers. It tells me that Java script was not enabled, so I went into options, browser config and enabled it. Then I tried it with Internet explorer and blackberry and each time it tells me that my javascript is disabled. Can you tell me the proper way to enable javascript and if you are using blackberry setting or internet explorer setting. Also do I need to do anything else to see the trailers. Thanks.
    02-01-09 10:00 AM
    yeah I don't think you can watch movie trailers. I just tried it but it doesn't work. How did you do it?

Edit: alright so I finally figured it out. so if you go to beta.m.yahoo.com in your browser. This is a yahoo browser app. You will have to have a yahoo account. When you sign in scroll to the bottom click on snippet gallery. Once your there click on entertainment. Click on movie trailers to add it. Click on the home icon at the top right of the page. Once your back to the home page click on view more trailers. Click on the trailer you want and it will give you options for mp4, 3gp, etc. Click on one and then you will be asked to open, save or cancel. I tried opening it and then playing it but it did not work so I saved it to my SD card. The saving took less than a minute. Then I went to the media app and clicked on videos and watched the trailer.
    Last edited by cuban_dudeca; 02-01-09 at 01:12 PM.
    02-01-09 12:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD