Hey! Newbie here but have been using this great forum to learn a lot the past few days.
    Ive been searching but cant find an answer to my question. I just bought a 9530 storm and while following tips and tricks on this site I hit move to folder accidentally on my camera icon. I have no idea where the icon went. Is Move to Folder a blissful place where icons hide?
    01-30-09 11:25 PM
    "move to folder" when clicked on is giving you the option of folders to move the icon/program to, e.g. Home, Applications, Setup, Games, Instant Messaging.

Try looking in those.
    01-30-09 11:29 PM
    Ive looked in all the folders....been trying to figure it out for a day now
    01-30-09 11:38 PM
    Have you tried to "Show All" ? I have found that sometimes when I thought I hit one, I actually got something close by. If you look "Hide" is right below "Move to Folder." I would try Show All in the original folder & you just might find it. Worth a try at least. Hope it helps.
    01-30-09 11:43 PM
    I had a similar problem yesterday. I installed Viigo and it was NOWHERE to be found on my phone. I checked every folder. Downloads/Applications. everything. If you hit menu from the extended home screen and hit option, reset icon configuration and it should pop up as if you just turned it on for the first time.
    01-30-09 11:46 PM
    Tried that too. I think I was trying to move the icon and I hit move to folder and after that it was a blur. I tried to back out but then it disappeared.
    01-30-09 11:47 PM
    Thanks Nick...I didnt even see that reset at the bottom.
    01-30-09 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD