Has anybody used this bluetooth headset with your Storm? The Crackberry store says they are compatible. I found then 25 bucks cheaper on ebay but want to make sure they work to play my music and answer calls.
    02-15-09 05:15 PM
    I have, and it works just fine. Be prepared to wear large, glowing Motorola-insignia-emblazoned earmuff-sized headphones though. I was worried about accidentally signaling planes to land on my head (I'm being hyperbolic; they aren't too bad). They do take and send calls; they automatically pause and then resume music when the call is ended. They have pause, skip (back and forward), volume, and receive (voice dialing) controls. Battery life is good, but I haven't timed it. Since the weight (what little there is of it) is over the ears directly, they do get uncomfortable over time. Audio quality is good. I've had mine for around a year (bought for a previous phone). Good luck.
    02-15-09 05:44 PM
    I need that kind....those little ear buds never stay in my ear...so something over my ear will work perfectly. Thanks
    02-15-09 05:54 PM
    Hey Oberhaus,
    I have these and was about to put them on Craigslist. They work well but aren't exactly gym-friendly.
    Let me know if you're interested.
    Goss
    02-15-09 06:56 PM
    Darn it....too lat...I already purchased them on ebay...thanks anyway
    02-15-09 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD