Hey all!

I am currently running the straight up Verizon release of OS 5.0.0.328 and it has been decent for me until recently. I boot up at only about 8-9MB free. I am sure that it is because of apps that I am running but unfortunately I really do use all the ones that I have! I am wondering what if any hybrid you think would give me the most free memory so that I don't have to keep rebooting a few times a day (which is mostly because of Epocrates which is a huge memory drain!).

Thanks!
    04-25-10 02:28 PM
    Try bbhybrids

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-10 02:41 PM
    Well I'm running lyricidal 643 hybrid and boot at 29mb and have these installed..

Blackened theme
    App World
    Im+
    Meterberry
    Pageonce personal assistant
    Ppynt
    Quicklaunch
    Simple weather
    Stormslider
    Crackberry super store
    Where
    Viigo
    Versatool
    Facebook
    Myspace

And memory hasn't dropped past 18mb yet

Last edited by icesteve; 04-25-10 at 08:24 PM.
    04-25-10 07:32 PM
    wow that's great I will definitely try that! The biggest apps I use are definitely epocrates and MLB At Bat!

Did you shrink the OS before you loaded? and if so what did you keep/take out?
    04-25-10 10:54 PM
    Yeah I shrunk it, and everything was shrunk out, jus download lyricidals hybrid and it will come with the shrink program. I installed bbm over ota.

Also look in the java folder and delete peggle sims they take up a couple mb shrink Os doesn't recognize. Make sure you make a backup through desktop manager.

04-26-10 01:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD