06-02-09 10:31 PM
60 123
tools
    I too have been pwned by the media player randomly playing something at full blast and failing to respond
    06-02-09 12:50 PM
    Trying to show a friend a video on the phone and everytime I was going to play it the phone would freeze. I just wished this phone would work.EVEN with. Did I miss something .148 isn't an improvment. I guess you were just playing with us when all these betas were better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    What kind of video was it? Sure you encoded it correctly?

06-02-09 12:50 PM
    This phone itself is an embarrassment for RIM.

Ooooo sick burn.
    06-02-09 01:49 PM
    The Storm really is a toy, for people who tinker and get a kick out of running "leaked" OS builds.
    What's wrong with that? I have friends who get a kick out of tinkering with their iPhones by jailbreaking it or installing leaked versions of the 3.0 beta. Or overclocking Pocket PCs, which are essentially WinMo phones without a phone app.
    06-02-09 06:53 PM
    Most embarrassing storm moment....

Hmmm???

When I realized I actually spent money on it. I found out that I must have a masochistic side of myself I was previously unaware of.

06-02-09 07:31 PM
    does my phone going off in church singing "Umm-bop" by "Hansen" count? lol
    06-02-09 07:49 PM
    Now my church looks at me weird when i walk in!
    06-02-09 07:49 PM
    does my phone going off in church singing "Umm-bop" by "Hansen" count? lol
    Wow. Priceless. I can see it now...the minister is going on and on and on and then says "....and Jesus (the person, not the phone) says...." *que storm* "Mmm bop, ba duba dop, Ba du bop, ba duba dop, Ba du bop, ba duba dop, Ba du..."
    06-02-09 08:17 PM
    I have my Music App links to my left convenience button, during a Modern World History Lecture the Family Guy Theme song went on full blast and the phone locked and had to do a battery pull.

Caught my mom's new boyfriend crashing on a Mini Crotch Rocket but after I finished the video. "Unexpected Video Format" or whatever, I was really sad.
    06-02-09 08:33 PM
    Was having a "heated discussion" with my wife while I was away on business. She says, "well if you don't want to talk to me, just hang up the *@*!# phone!" Before she can finish her sentence, my Storm crashes and does a 10 minute random reboot.
    06-02-09 10:31 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD