What is the most embarassing thing your Storm has done when someone was watching you use it or you were trying to show someone something on it?

I was showing a scene from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia to someone on the golf course this weekend. I've watched this episode a few times on my phone, and suddenly it now give me "an error has occurred attempting to play media" every 3-5 seconds of playback.

I've also attempted to take pictures of groups and had the phone restart immediately after pressing the camera button.

"hey lemme see the pic"
    "eh it's restarting"
    "well how long does it take"
    "about 4 minutes?"
    ""
    05-26-09 07:50 AM
    Just yesterday I was answering an email while walking. I apparently set my foot on the escalator without noticing at the same time I decided to stop walking to answer. Let's just say I was surprised 2 seconds later.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 08:17 AM
    Video'ing me and my other half getting naughty and it froze

Good buy storm haha.
    05-26-09 08:22 AM
    Just yesterday I was answering an email while walking. I apparently set my foot on the escalator without noticing at the same time I decided to stop walking to answer. Let's just say I was surprised 2 seconds later.

boy there mustve been egg on ur face bro
    05-26-09 08:22 AM
    boy there mustve been egg on ur face bro
    Let just say I wasn't expecting half of my body to go one way.

05-26-09 08:25 AM
    While in church I got an email and when I pulled out of holster Family Guy started playing full blast and wouldn't shut off. Had to pull the battery. Decided then it was time for an os upgrade.

05-26-09 08:42 AM
    While in church I got an email and when I pulled out of holster Family Guy started playing full blast and wouldn't shut off. Had to pull the battery. Decided then it was time for an os upgrade.

hahahha..lmao..this happened to me multiple times while playin vids, have to do battery pull..hahaha
    05-26-09 09:07 AM

Good buy storm haha.
    Pics or you're lying.

JUST KIDDING!

My Stormie has been well mannered so far.

05-26-09 09:11 AM
    Had to ask my husband, smart man with a dumbphone, what time it was because my phone decided to freeze. He's getting way too much mileage out of that story, methinks.
    05-26-09 09:17 AM
    Had to ask my husband, smart man with a dumbphone, what time it was because my phone decided to freeze. He's getting way too much mileage out of that story, methinks.
    A phone so good it makes time stand still.

05-26-09 09:29 AM
    A phone so good it makes time stand still.

Oh why can't I think of witty responses like that! I told him what you said and he said "yeah, everything grinds to a standstill will you do a battery pull and wait until that expensive brick comes to life."
    05-26-09 09:54 AM
    One of the most embarrassing (so many to choose from), is when someone asked to send a text, "Oh my god, you can type fast on this? this thing sucks"
    05-26-09 10:37 AM
    the most embarassing moment i've had was when i was hangin' with my apple fanboi friends, and they were trashing my phone, and started talking about all the posts they read about it, all the bad reviews...and i whip out my storm with my "test" software on it, runnin' all kinds of smooth, and now all of my apple fanboi friends want to get storms, and ask me for help...and i tell 'em "SEARCH N00B!!!!" out of reflex, on accident, ROFL situation, srsly...
    05-26-09 04:36 PM
    The first day I got it I was on the phone with my friend and my face put it on speaker phone just as she asked "can we take naked pictures on it?" and my dad and some friends were in the room.

05-26-09 04:45 PM
    Pulled up Dutch ***** pr0n while my mother was using it to locate a florist in town.
    05-26-09 08:30 PM
    Oh why can't I think of witty responses like that! I told him what you said and he said "yeah, everything grinds to a standstill will you do a battery pull and wait until that expensive brick comes to life."
    slap him upside his hard head with that brick

then buy him one for his birthday
    05-26-09 09:09 PM
    I went camping this weekend, and all my friends wanted to play with my neat new fancy phone.. Locked the phone up, battery pull..

Then my buddies daughter was eating her first smore, with marshmellow all over her face.. No one had a camera around, everyones phone was dead.. Lets pull out the new fancy smart phone to take a picture.. Well, about a minute later the camera finally loaded, took the picture.. Then had to remember how to save pictures on it.
    05-26-09 10:53 PM
    slap him upside his hard head with that brick

then buy him one for his birthday
    Ah Korn, I like the way you think! The thing is, he's such a low-tech guy that I would spend all of my time helping him make a phone call with it. And he says he has no time to reboot. Yeah. Like he even knows what that means! You know Bill Slowsky? Comcast modeled him after my beloved.
    05-26-09 10:55 PM
    A couple days ago, my friend and I were talking about the Storm. He mentioned how hard it is to type on it and naturally, I said, "No, what are you talking about? It's so simple once you get used to it. Here, look!" So as I'm typing, I messed up... a few times. FML.
    Last edited by savioAMG; 05-26-09 at 11:02 PM.
    05-26-09 10:58 PM

Good buy storm haha.
    Well, it could have been worse..... Just imagine if it had MMSed it to EVERYONE on your contacts list, instead of just freezing.....
    05-26-09 11:00 PM
    I decided to show my iphone owning buddy that my accelerometer worked just as well as his... LOL

05-27-09 01:43 AM
    ok so you know how if you just hit the end key while watching a movie or a listing to a song tor looking at pictures then you go back to media it takes you right back to the last thing you where looking at. well me and my wife well to keep it pg where lets say playing she graps my storm and makes some vids. I was at work the next day and was sitting in the breakroom and thought hey i think i will watch the rest of reno 911 wich i had started the previous day (keep in mind i did not know she had watched the video afterwords) so i hit now playing phone locks up with vid full volume and like a ***** i am hitting end mute. i am so embarassed i cant even get the fracking battery door of to do a reset and in walks my boss and the regional dir. yea not a good day.
    Last edited by banderson77; 05-28-09 at 01:03 AM.
    05-28-09 12:44 AM
    banderson, that's pretty brutal dude...
    05-28-09 12:54 AM
    yea it was bad dude. The funny thing is that it helped me get promoted because when the job i have now opened up the RD remembered me and what a good sport i was about the whole thing AND BLA BLA BLA
    05-28-09 01:08 AM
    yea it was bad dude. The funny thing is that it helped me get promoted because when the job i have now opened up the RD remembered me and what a good sport i was about the whole thing AND BLA BLA BLA
    aka you handle adversity well, and you stayed cool under pressure. you're a gamer. people like gamers
    05-28-09 01:11 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD