07-01-08 01:09 PM
    And now Apple rumors with a potential iPhone slider... I wish RIM would surprise us with that on the Thunder.

Apple considering slider-style iPhone? | One More Thing - CNET News.com
    07-02-08 08:42 AM
    Great info!! Nice articles and information!

I have read the first two and heard grumblings about the iPhone slider...

That would make the iPhone a ****-u-va lot better than it is right now!! IMO
    07-02-08 08:51 AM
    "It will launch on Verizon and Vodafone as a lifetime exclusive"

I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means...Thunder will never be available on a different carrier?!
    07-02-08 09:32 AM
    I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means...Thunder will never be available on a different carrier?!
    As long as they meet delivery quota that will indeed be the case. But remember that doesn't mean they have a contract in place that guarantees that touchscreens are limited to Verizon and Vodafone.

Although I can't imagine AT&T being a carrier who'd pickup a Thunder-like RIM device if they continue their iPhone binge.
    07-02-08 09:39 AM
    As long as they meet delivery quota that will indeed be the case. But remember that doesn't mean they have a contract in place that guarantees that touchscreens are limited to Verizon and Vodafone.

Although I can't imagine AT&T being a carrier who'd pickup a Thunder-like RIM device if they continue their iPhone binge.

Good point with AT&T. HA I didn't even think of that...It would be great if Alltel could pick this up as well. I have never had a problem with customer service or signal! Thanks for the info IM.
    07-02-08 09:46 AM
    There's a pretty good chance alltel will pick it up seeing as how they're merging with vzw :]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-08 10:53 AM
    Yeah, I just don't know how I still feel about that...I have friends who have vzw and they are not too happy with thier csr's. Plus I believe my rate will go up :-(
    07-02-08 11:03 AM
    I doubt Alltel will get it under their name. Their new phones will dwindle down steadily as vzw works to migrate the Alltel customer over.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-08 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD