completed the hybrid upgrade of .113/.114 over the weekend, much improved from the what, .65 code the phone was running when i purchased it in december? What is the differences between the radio code from one version to another? It seems my radio/phone is weaker at times now - and i will occasionally not be able to hear anything and i'll look at the phone and the signal indicator will show transferring data (which i didn't think was possible while on a call?)

also - is there any easy way to call back a "callback" number displayed from a txt? On my old phone i could do that and it irritates me i can't from the storm..

thanks in advance!
    03-15-09 03:18 PM
    help?
    03-16-09 08:22 PM
    I just checked and would suggest that if you highlight the number in blue using the select feature on the menu. Then you could press your call button.

Now that you did the 113/114 hybrid you should try the bbcrackman's hybrid. I noticed that my signal reception got a lot better.
    03-17-09 03:40 PM
    I just checked and would suggest that if you highlight the number in blue using the select feature on the menu. Then you could press your call button.

Now that you did the 113/114 hybrid you should try the bbcrackman's hybrid. I noticed that my signal reception got a lot better.
    Same with my hybrid, 113/114 is fantastic, but mine has the full color. It's in my sig. Give it a try
    The radio code keeps me in 1XEV constantly......
    03-17-09 03:46 PM
    thanks for the suggestion - about to try it...
    03-19-09 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD