The lag time between clicking an app and popping up on the acreen gets worse the more memory i free up. Why? How do I get my response time down?
    01-09-09 11:14 PM
    Make sure you close applications when you are finished with them. Pressing end just minimizes it. Hold down the application button to see just how many apps are running. The only ones that should stay running are phone, home screen, app center, messages, browser, and any instant messengers that you are signed in to.
    01-10-09 12:39 PM
    Make sure you close applications when you are finished with them. Pressing end just minimizes it. Hold down the application button to see just how many apps are running. The only ones that should stay running are phone, home screen, app center, messages, browser, and any instant messengers that you are signed in to.
    Exactly... Make sure you are using the menu to close apps. Hold your menu button and this will show you the running apps.
    01-10-09 12:58 PM
    Getting rid of unwanted applications helps and also cleaning up you home screen icons helps. Like all my 3rd party apps are in the download folder, all my e-mails are in an e-mail folder...etc. I went from 25+ Icons to 16ish icons and seems smoother.
    01-10-09 01:12 PM
    Can't say anything better than what is already posted here... these suggestions will solve it for you. Good luck!
    01-10-09 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD