Is anyone else having issues with moodio.fm? It hasn't worked for a couple months on my end. I can log into the mobile site but I can't get any further than that. When I click on My Stations nothing happens. I have cleared the browser cache and as of tonight even upgraded the OS (.75 to .122.... Awesome).

Moodio is the only way I know of to get KIRO FM Seattle on my phone. Does anyone have any ideas or know of another way to listen to KIRO?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 01:06 AM
    Is anyone else having issues with moodio.fm? It hasn't worked for a couple months on my end. I can log into the mobile site but I can't get any further than that. When I click on My Stations nothing happens. I have cleared the browser cache and as of tonight even upgraded the OS (.75 to .122.... Awesome).

Moodio is the only way I know of to get KIRO FM Seattle on my phone. Does anyone have any ideas or know of another way to listen to KIRO?

Have you tried Nobex Radio Companion? I know there are several Seattle stations on it.
    04-17-09 01:26 AM
    Tried that and there are no Boneville stations on it.

04-17-09 09:59 AM
    My Moodio has been working fine, sometimes it hangs while loading and I just reload it, but ushually loads up right away.
    04-17-09 10:54 AM
    Tried that and there are no Boneville stations on it.

Do you mean Bonneville? I listen to KSL quite frequently during football and basketball seasons on moodio.fm on my Storm.
    04-17-09 11:01 AM
    KIRO is on moodio but moodio is not working. I can log in but when I click on "My Stations" it just refreshes that page and doesn't give me the list of my stations.

04-17-09 01:01 PM
    im new to moodio and been trying to find out how i can a police station here in vegas where i live.. is it possible?
    05-17-09 02:26 PM
    Is anyone else having issues with moodio.fm? It hasn't worked for a couple months on my end.
    moodio has been working fine for me for the last month (since I found out about it) Are you sure you are going to m.moodio.com on the BB? You go to Moodio TV (www . mooio . com )to set up your account and your station listings, then use the BB to go to m.moodio.com to see your configured station list and connect to audio streams.

im new to moodio and been trying to find out how i can a police station here in vegas where i live.. is it possible?
    moodio does have a Las Vegas police stream defined. I didn't try it though, when you go to Moodio TV and then stations, search for "vegas police" (without the quotes)
    Last edited by Snarfler; 05-17-09 at 02:51 PM.
    05-17-09 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD