Is there an application or service like flotv for the Storm?
    02-07-09 11:17 PM
    If you have a PC with a TV tuner, then do a search for ORB.

If not, someone else is going to have to help you
    02-07-09 11:34 PM
    I saw the demo at the VZW store for the mobile TV... it was pretty awesome. Bummer it's not compatible with the storm, but after looking at the recurring price, and the fact I never have enough down time to even use the damn TV... doesn't really bother me anyway. Good luck
    02-08-09 01:39 AM
    A friend of mine is working on an app to deliver web streams. (Like Hulu for your phone.) In beta its working extremely well.
    02-08-09 01:54 AM
    Kind to share with us the beta version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 02:01 AM
    Yea ravr....give up the goodies. ;P

02-08-09 02:17 AM
    That streaming application sounds incredible. It would definitely be something many many people would be interested in. If you need beta testers PM or [email protected]

Movie version of Slacker? Now that would be sick.

02-08-09 02:21 AM
    Sign me up. [email protected]

02-08-09 02:42 AM
    We got mobile TV in the UK through VF its pretty poor quality but if your at work and there is a Soccer Game on Sky Sports you are in luck my son. Got loads of channels for 10 pound a month, paramount comedy, nickelodian, sky sports, sky news, sky one just to name a few
    02-08-09 04:57 AM
    i asked someone about it at the verizon store and they said it would be in one of their future updates.
    02-08-09 06:31 AM
    I'd love to get some Verizon V-Cast on this thing!!!! Especially since the youtube app is crap. Now I gotta' subscribe to this thread, so please, drop some good news people!!!
    02-08-09 06:44 AM
    I'd love to get some Verizon V-Cast on this thing!!!! Especially since the youtube app is crap. Now I gotta' subscribe to this thread, so please, drop some good news people!!!
    you can get vcast..... look on the verizon homepage in your phones browser under entertainment....

also... dl the google youtube app..... it is fantastic.. much faster.. slick gui...
    02-08-09 07:20 AM
    you can get vcast..... look on the verizon homepage in your phones browser under entertainment....

also... dl the google youtube app..... it is fantastic.. much faster.. slick gui...
    Is there a Google version of "YouTube" I used google to do a search for it and it came up as the standard version....... Any help is appreciated!
    02-08-09 08:58 AM
    Did you download the you tube app from this thread?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/bl...thread-107305/

Works very well.

02-08-09 09:31 AM
    The Curve/Pearl version of Slingplayer mobile beta works on the Storm too in compatiblity mode. 2 caveats you MUST be on version .83 or greater of the Storm OS, plus it does not work with slingbox HD.
    02-08-09 09:36 AM
    Picket Slingbox headquarters. DEMAND a Storm version!

02-08-09 11:56 AM
    We should picket MobiTV. They have an app for the Pearl but that's it. Come on.
    I'm using it and its stuck on one channel.
    Let them know we want one for the Storm.

mobitv
    Last edited by matrix2004; 02-08-09 at 12:15 PM.
    02-08-09 12:13 PM
    I do not have the verizon home page its mia and I miss it dearly.

02-08-09 01:15 PM
    Is it possible to use Sony's Location Free Player and Orb to stream tv through your computer onto the Storm
    02-17-09 10:48 PM
    Is it possible to use Sony's Location Free Player and Orb to stream tv through your computer onto the Storm
    Yes, ORB works. I just want an app that i don't have to leave my PC on.
    02-17-09 10:50 PM
    youtube has bad picture quality. id like an app similar to vcast without having to pay a monthly fee
    02-18-09 12:57 AM
    A friend of mine is working on an app to deliver web streams. (Like Hulu for your phone.) In beta its working extremely well.

Is it an open beta, i would love to help test!
    02-18-09 10:56 AM
    We should picket MobiTV. They have an app for the Pearl but that's it. Come on.
    I'm using it and its stuck on one channel.
    Let them know we want one for the Storm.

mobitv
    I ran the mobi tv in compatability mode for a while, you can change the channels using the numbers on the keypad somehow, don't quite remember how though.
    02-18-09 11:03 AM
    I wish there was. Some of the other 'lower' Verizon phones have this. Why no the Storm.

Sort of blows...Damn RIM...
    02-18-09 11:15 AM
    I wish there was. Some of the other 'lower' Verizon phones have this. Why no the Storm.

Sort of blows...Damn RIM...
    That's because those phones have a special tv tuner built in to receive the Mobile TV signal. Its not an app you can just throw on any phone and make it work. I wish we had even a service like Sprint does. Its not crystal clear like Verizon but still its TV. Better than nothing. I'm missing my Voyager.
    02-18-09 11:49 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD