They do have a update but its not a numbered update. You have to email them if you had the old version and they will send you the new updated one
    01-24-09 08:58 PM
    This does look good, but Iphones version is FREE and this is 7.95. G1 Android also is free
    01-24-09 11:07 PM
    It's supply and demand. As soon as the app store opens up, things will get much cheaper. In the mean time, we have to deal with somewhat higher prices
    01-25-09 08:09 AM
    It's supply and demand. As soon as the app store opens up, things will get much cheaper. In the mean time, we have to deal with somewhat higher prices
    its more like taking advantage. If you offer something for free in a different market, its pretty ****ty of you to charge in a smaller market. i would understand if the iphone and android application were less money...but free vs not free is pretty ****ty.
    01-25-09 08:40 AM
    its more like taking advantage. If you offer something for free in a different market, its pretty ****ty of you to charge in a smaller market. i would understand if the iphone and android application were less money...but free vs not free is pretty ****ty.
    different companies. They aren't offering the same product to different devices and charging for one and not another.
    01-25-09 10:46 AM
    different companies. They aren't offering the same product to different devices and charging for one and not another.
    thats the last time i take HARLYFAN's word btw i just bought the application because i was enticed and its really a great application. my only peeve...well not peeve, maybe request...would be to actually see pictures of the drinks to some extent.. i agree with everyone else, this is how applications should be made and this is 100% how the scrolling on the storm should have been
    01-25-09 10:53 AM
    They do have a update but its not a numbered update. You have to email them if you had the old version and they will send you the new updated one
    Any idea what has been fixed/tweaked in the update?
    01-25-09 11:12 AM
    Hey, I bought this app a month or two ago. My storm recently had to be replaced so I don't have my old one. Is there any way to re download this app to my new storm?
    03-06-09 02:31 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD