Just Downloaded bartender app. It looks good, but I get no response at all from touchscreen. I have compatability mode disabled in order to see in full screen. Any suggestions?
    You sure you got the one for the storm? and if you got it on crackberry that one is not for the storm
    12-30-08 01:35 PM
    Yeah i just updated and i cant scroll at all, the icon just sits on "Drinks".

Im i missing something?
    12-30-08 02:20 PM
    I wonder if they've programmed this with .75 in mind, and those running versions beyond are the ones experiencing issues.
    12-30-08 02:22 PM
    I'm currently running .85 and it runs fairly well for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 02:30 PM
    I bought it from CrackBerry so ive already paid for it. Im not gonna reorder it. How can i get the app for the Storm?
    12-30-08 02:32 PM
    from the link on page 1
    12-30-08 02:34 PM
    from the link on page 1
    I bought it from CrackBerry so ive already paid for it. Im not gonna reorder it. How can i get the app for the Storm?
    try reading
    12-30-08 02:40 PM
    does this application need a data plan to use?
    12-30-08 02:56 PM
    does this application need a data plan to use?
    No it doesnt
    12-30-08 02:59 PM
    im just curious i have this app already on my storm but its the 8800 version as it transfered over to my storm when i used the device switch wizard to transfer all my info from my 8830 to my storm... it works fine except it doesnt utilize the whole screen so does this mean that i have to purchase the App all over again if i want to have the storm version or is their an upgrade button somewhere that i can prompt it to search for an upgrade since i already have a registered copy....
    12-30-08 03:10 PM
    contact their support for questions on transferring versions from one model to the next...as well as correcting an errant purchase of the wrong version.

Their support has been awesome so far, so I'm sure they'll have some sense of understanding that this stuff happens.
    12-30-08 03:18 PM
    im just curious i have this app already on my storm but its the 8800 version as it transfered over to my storm when i used the device switch wizard to transfer all my info from my 8830 to my storm... it works fine except it doesnt utilize the whole screen so does this mean that i have to purchase the App all over again if i want to have the storm version or is their an upgrade button somewhere that i can prompt it to search for an upgrade since i already have a registered copy....
    e-mail greg@ mobatech.com (no space) and ask him if he can help you out. He's a good guy.
    12-30-08 03:25 PM
    im sorry but it looks like this was asked earlier , but i dint uinderstand the answer , i just bought the app from this site ( CB ) , and it looks like its version 2.5.4 , I cannot change it to landscape , when i hit the BB button it does nothing. Did i download the wrong version , I clicked the link from the home page of crackberry so im really confused

any help would be great and i just emailed mobatech for support as well

thank you
    12-30-08 03:31 PM
    im sorry but it looks like this was asked earlier , but i dint uinderstand the answer , i just bought the app from this site ( CB ) , and it looks like its version 2.5.4 , I cannot change it to landscape , when i hit the BB button it does nothing. Did i download the wrong version , I clicked the link from the home page of crackberry so im really confused

any help would be great and i just emailed mobatech for support as well

thank you
    Yea, the storm version is 2.5.5

It looks like CB didn't update thier build. You're going to have to go to the CB customer service or email mobatech to see if they can just send you an update
    12-30-08 03:35 PM
    The CB download link is working properly now and will download 2.5.5

for anyone who doesn't have the correct version e-mail [email protected] om with your order number and they will give you the correct version
    12-30-08 05:59 PM
    Bought it on Crackberry.com, but can't figure it out. It came as a .jad file. Don't know how to download???
    12-30-08 06:37 PM
    Bought it on Crackberry.com, but can't figure it out. It came as a .jad file. Don't know how to download???
    You need to download this directly from your BlackBerry.
    12-30-08 08:05 PM
    Can someone tell me how to d-load this app and use the coupon? If I click the link on crackberry.com main page I can order it on my desktop but there is no spot for a coupon. If I go to the store through my bb I cannot find the storm version of th software listed?
    12-30-08 09:47 PM
    just buy it through cb it should have automatically switched to the storm version when you check out.

Worst comes to worst you e-mail mobio and they will give you the correct version.
    12-30-08 09:53 PM
    Ok, I got it........the right version too

Thanks
    12-30-08 10:13 PM
    Great app, but any word on when the aforementioned update will take place to fix some of the issues like the ability to select "yes" when adding favorites, etc?
    12-30-08 11:57 PM
    yea, in the next few days there should be an update fixing little issues. They are also working on adding mixing instructions for future builds
    12-31-08 12:33 AM
    This app definitely came is handy last night! Girls at the party loved the various drinks that I was able to put together thanks to having them all right there at the touch of a finger.
    01-01-09 04:20 PM
    did they ever release an update to fix some of the minor issues?
    01-18-09 05:25 PM
    This is a great app, good work!
    01-24-09 07:38 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD