why are my pictures upside down? i haven't tried sending a pic thru my email yet i'm afraid to see..anyone experiencing the same? how do i fix it?
    12-13-08 03:08 PM
    I am having the same issue. It doesnt matter if i take the picture in portrait or landscape mode. Whenever i send any picture that i have taken with the phone it sends it upside down or rotated to the left
    Last edited by ladder713; 12-13-08 at 09:49 PM.
    12-13-08 08:57 PM
    Hmm- Mine doesn't have this problem. I just did a test message to a coworker, and it came in fine on his phone.
    12-13-08 09:44 PM
    I believe there is a post someplace else on here with your answer, but it was talking about FaceBook or Flickr uploads of pictures.
    Do a search and you should find it.
    I think you need to hold the phone so the hardkey buttons are to the right in order for it to be sent correctly. Is what I thought I remember reading, but that could only apply to the program that they were talking about.
    12-13-08 11:29 PM
    well i searched and didnt feel like starting a new thread if some one has the answer or a link to the thread please post it.. im running .83 and when im sending pics to various sights some of the are rotated 90 deg. or 180 degs. what gives i had this problem with 75 software also. and yes ive ritated my storm around and still not right. any thoud=ghts?
    12-25-08 08:16 PM
    start taking pics upside down =]
    12-25-08 08:17 PM
    start taking pics upside down =]
    LOL May be after a couple shots of jack
    12-25-08 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD