Just started happening pretty recently I guess. My girlfriend usually sends me pictures and it comes through as a normal MMS message, well, for some reason this morning she sent it through and I get a text from my own phone number saying I received a Flix or Pix message and to visit from a computer to check. Well I log into my VZW account and there wasn't **** in there... WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now I am not getting MMS messages LIKE NORMAL? And when I DO LOG IN TO CHECK it there is nothing there....

Anyone have this issue?
    03-13-09 11:50 AM
    It won't be in your regular My Account - you have to set up a separate www.vzwpix.com account, aka PixPlace.

But call in to customer service, sounds like you lost your mms feature - it happens. *611 or 800.922.0204
    03-13-09 12:20 PM
    It won't be in your regular My Account - you have to set up a separate www.vzwpix.com account, aka PixPlace.

But call in to customer service, sounds like you lost your mms feature - it happens. *611 or 800.922.0204
    I am able to send to her, and receive from other numbers... I guess I can call up anyway. Thanks.
    03-13-09 01:14 PM
    I have gotten that before but I have gotten that when somebody send me a mms message from a sprint phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 01:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD