Sorry is this is elsewhere. I searched and could not find anything with this issue. I had .86 before this and on a daily basis would send pic messages to friends at work. The day after I upgraded to .90 when I would go to send a pic through MMS the picture no longer shows up, just a placard where the pic would be in the message that Is a solid color. Usually the color is close to the background of the image. I thought maybe the size was the issue, but I resized the same picture and tried again with no luck. Is anyone else having this issue or just me? Thanks.
    01-23-09 12:02 PM
    i have the same problem also and my other situation is when i receive incoming calls the press down screen is non responsive to receive a call. i have to use the hard button case to answer a call.
    01-23-09 12:11 PM
    I also upgraded from .86 to .90. I tried to send an MMS with attached Pic, and when I did, I saw the actual pic, NOT a placard
    01-23-09 12:14 PM
    This problem is happening to me as well any fix for it?
    01-23-09 12:30 PM
    If I take a pic and send via MMS right then, I have no problem...

If I try and send a pic that is on my mem card, I get only the solid color placement card....

Chris
    01-23-09 12:46 PM
    If I take a pic and send via MMS right then, I have no problem...

If I try and send a pic that is on my mem card, I get only the solid color placement card....

Chris
    I am thinking the same may be true for me, but the question i am having is why can't i send the picture but i can set it as my background and it works fine?
    01-23-09 12:52 PM
    Everything else works fine, but I'm having this issue too since upgrading to .90. If I try to send an MMS, it just loads a solid color placard in the message. It will attach the picture to an email, just not to MMS's. Happens every time - not just every once in awhile.

Hope someone figures out a work-around soon!!!!!
    01-23-09 01:56 PM
    Are you sure the camera actually saved the pic? One of the main problems in .90 has been the camera not saving the pic.
    01-23-09 02:03 PM
    Are you sure the camera actually saved the pic? One of the main problems in .90 has been the camera not saving the pic.
    Of course. So far, my camera hasn't had the issue of not saving at all. Then again, I've always had the picture size set to medium (which is understand is one of the work-arounds). Only happens to pics already saved to the card.
    01-23-09 02:52 PM
    Of course. So far, my camera hasn't had the issue of not saving at all. Then again, I've always had the picture size set to medium (which is understand is one of the work-arounds). Only happens to pics already saved to the card.
    Agreed and pics that you put on the card.... On that note, how do I change where pictures are saved to?
    01-23-09 03:06 PM
    See if battery pull and reset without card, then pulling battery and reinserting card works.
    01-23-09 03:16 PM
    update - my girlfriend sent me an mms. I forwarded it back to her with comment. Then, she did the same back. It shoes the placard. The picture was gone. So its not just with pictures saved on the card....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-09 03:44 PM
    But it isn't just pics saved to the card. I moved a pic to the internal memory earlier and it did the same thing. I also just tried to forward a pic message I just received and it did the same solid color thing, yet I can see the original pic in the message just fine. So far this is the only issue I am having with .90
    01-23-09 04:26 PM
    Back to .86 tomorrow. This sucks.......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-09 08:52 PM
    I too have the same situation. I can MMS pics with no problem from the device memory and from card memory. However, when i try to send a pic MMS where the picture is from a different phone, I can not see the picture, it is blank just as others have described.
    01-25-09 10:38 AM
    No problem here. Camera saves images fine on the card, and I can send MMS images just fine.
    01-25-09 10:57 AM
    I have this same issue, I used to be able to select an image > send as mms, if I do this the picture won't show up. If I go to send MMS then hit insert picture and navigate to the same picture it then works fine. Odd...
    01-25-09 12:37 PM
    At first no problem now I have it .I'm patient. So when a fix comes it comes
    01-25-09 11:25 PM
    Well just like Meth68 suggested if I go to MMS and than insert the pic that way it works fine, but only for one pic. Anymore and it is the infamous color placard. Oh well, just keeps getting better and better right??
    01-27-09 12:36 AM
    No problems here at all....I dled pics, moved pics from old phone to new phone, mmsed to myself, other cells and my email, with no issue. i got the "graybox" once, and after that, i tried to replicate it and could not...maybe im just lucky *knock on wood*
    01-27-09 01:16 AM
    Try to save your pics, music and all the other stuff, format the memory, put it back and try again. Hope it helps.
    01-27-09 05:48 AM
    Well just like Meth68 suggested if I go to MMS and than insert the pic that way it works fine, but only for one pic. Anymore and it is the infamous color placard. Oh well, just keeps getting better and better right??
    I spoke to soon lol, Now I cant even go to SMS and send that way
    01-28-09 08:33 PM
    Is happening to me as well with .90. I try to send pics off my card and the funny thing is some will work fine but when I try to send the pics I wanna send there either all black, or some gray. It's really getting on my nerves because I do a lot of pix texting.
    01-29-09 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD