Im having a problem with mms not sending out, but receiving is ok. In other words, if I receive a pic through text messaging, it works, but if I try to send one, it fails. I believe it is something to do with the books through tmobile, although I have updated to the tmobile generic books with CrackUtil. Does anyone know how to get around this. It seems to be the only problem Im having with this new BB Storm, other than the calender not syncing, another thread.
    Thanks.
    04-02-09 09:24 AM
    what OS are you using? if it's .113 there are a whole lot of threads on here addressing what could be your problem

this one in particular:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/mms-fix-194891/
    04-02-09 09:27 AM
    Ill check that link out, meanwhile, the ver I think, sorry, is v4.7.0.75? is that right, i got it off the about in the options screen.
    04-02-09 09:33 AM
    Ill check that link out, meanwhile, the ver I think, sorry, is v4.7.0.75? is that right, i got it off the about in the options screen.
    hmm, then you're def. on .75 which means that link won't necessarily help you -- that's specifically a problem people have had when upgrading to the leaked .113
    04-02-09 09:34 AM
    After looking at that link, I did look at it before. I think it has something to do with the generic books that tmobile pushes to your phone, but I cant get them to push one to me. Im using the old tzones which provides me with internet on the browser, and they say it will conflict with the generic book, or at least the one rep I talked to in the basic BB section. Any other ideas?
    04-02-09 09:39 AM
    maybe someone else will...don't know about using the phone on TMobile or how to get around the problem, sorry ;(
    04-02-09 09:40 AM
    Well I am having the exact same problem and I'm on Verizon, if I find a fix or anyone else does I'll post it.
    05-29-09 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD