i searched on this forums but no luck. my question is since i have the $5 txt plan 250 txt only, and the data plan of course, is mms free since i have data plan?
    03-27-09 09:37 AM
    no it isn't covered. SMS and MMS are a separate charge. Which is rape if you ask me. It IS data afterall!
    03-27-09 09:38 AM
    No. With Verizon, it is in the same category as SMS (and would therefore use your 250 msg plan).
    03-27-09 09:39 AM
    Go with the Verizon Select plans for SMS & MMS. It's unlimited and usually cheaper.
    03-27-09 09:43 AM
    no it isn't covered. SMS and MMS are a separate charge. Which is rape if you ask me. It IS data afterall!
    false,

it literally takes nothing to send SMS through the network (which is why there's a character limit)
    only MMS contains data

unless you do a small amt of messaging Select is the way to go
    Last edited by TheTruth8; 03-27-09 at 09:49 AM.
    03-27-09 09:46 AM
    i work teir 2 tech for ATT and with us if you have messaging package (i.e Unlimited Messaging) MMS is included...however it does require data use to send over network, but if you have any kind of msging plan even 200 your not charged for data usuage it just needs it to send over the network, kinda confusing but i dont know for verizon may be differnt, but for us, its included in your messaging plan just needs data access to send over network
    03-27-09 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD