Hi

How do I get the browser and the mms working on my unlocked Storm 2 9550?
    It's unlocked from Verizon.
    Anyone who can help, I'm new on Blackberry.
    11-13-09 02:39 AM
    What do you mean? How is it not working? And are you on the vzw network or another carrier?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 02:48 AM
    Hi

I'm on Telenor in Norway. The BB is bought true Verizon and then unlocked so I could use my simcard from Telenor.
    When I go the Messages, tap to find Compose MMS it's not there. It's just Compose Email, Cmpose Pin, Compose SMS Text and Instant Message.

And the browser does not appear at the menu screen, I cant find it anywhere.
    I have already tried: Options -> Advanced Options -> Host Routing Table -> Register Now, that does not work.

I can see that there is something of the same problem on T-Mobile, see
    Here.
    Is it something like this I have to do on my BB.
    11-13-09 03:22 AM
    You're missing the proper service books. Check with your provider to see how to load them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 03:56 AM
    I heared with the man who sold it ti me that an update the newest software should do so I can get the browser and mms.
    That's probably wrong then?

It isn't a chance of crack it some way?

The mms isn't the problem for me, it's the browser!!
    11-13-09 06:42 AM
    My MMS is having trouble as well, you can get the browser working by using this article http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/ the only difference is that you will not use the at&t service books, you will need to download the ones for your current provider. The crackutl worked great
    04-21-10 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD