Will the storm 2 have mms? If your saw the video engadget made you can see it only says sms unlike the current storm that says sms and mms.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 08:58 PM
    the os in the engadget walt thru isn't complete. all BB's have MMS, so the storm 2 will aswell
    05-23-09 09:00 PM
    Yup , and he had a storm 1 OS on the storm 2 , dosent work like that lol , and BENZ how u been man havent seen you around in a while
    05-23-09 09:49 PM
    Will the storm 2 have mms? If your saw the video engadget made you can see it only says sms unlike the current storm that says sms and mms.

All storms only sms before you go through the activation process and connecting to the network. Since the storm 2 in the picture hasn't fully been activated, the same holds true. When installing a new OS, I always see SMS right after it finishes installation since my mobile network isn't on. After I turn on the mobile network and has the chance to receive the service books, it turns to SMS And MMS.

05-23-09 11:43 PM
    Yup , and he had a storm 1 OS on the storm 2 , dosent work like that lol , and BENZ how u been man havent seen you around in a while

i took some time off from CB when everyone was so angry, but i am back and in full forcE!
    05-23-09 11:44 PM
    ANY camera equipped phone on VZW has MMS.
    05-24-09 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD