Ok I'm too lazy and don't have the time to read 500+ posts on the findings thread so I'm asking it here.

Is the mms problem fixed on .103?

I'm loving .99, but hate the fact I can't fwd mms' and don't want to upgrade to .103 unless this issue has been fixed............

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 03:53 AM
    Have you at least done a search or are you too lazy (worthless) to have gone that far?
    02-12-09 03:57 AM
    I'm to lazy to answer you..
    02-12-09 04:00 AM
    Have you at least done a search or are you too lazy (worthless) to have gone that far?
    No need to be that rude....and yes OP this is kinda lazy...but to answer your question as far as my experience from .75, I can send MMS just fine. Just try to search next time. Thank you :-)
    02-12-09 04:01 AM
    Your right I'm a worthless piece of crap that can't find the time to spend reading post after post after post saying everything but the mms (yes I did read the 1st 25 pages and found nothing conclusive)

So how bout next time instead of wasting our time with a worthless comment you instead go stick your d!ck in a light socket......that is if its big enough

02-12-09 04:08 AM
    No need to be that rude....and yes OP this is kinda lazy...but to answer your question as far as my experience from .75, I can send MMS just fine. Just try to search next time. Thank you :-)
    Thankfully you've not answered his question. Answering their question doesn't help to train these people. If they honestly are having a hard time with something then sure but if they're just being lazy (read stupid) then let them be. They'll finally come around and want the answer sooner and go find it on their own.

The main reason no one searches here is because they don't have to.
    02-12-09 04:09 AM

No.                                       

/thread.

first post. hello everyone!
    02-12-09 04:12 AM
    Thank you robotix. Glad to see some are willing to help and not be an @$$,

02-12-09 04:14 AM
    Thank you robotix. Glad to see some are willing to help and not be an @$$,

I've been willing to help many but its all in how people ask and how willing they are to at least try themselves first. Its not hard to at least show a little intent and forethought.
    02-12-09 04:19 AM
    I say if you're willing to help then help. If not or you think they shouldn't be so lazy. Ignore them. IMHO

02-12-09 04:24 AM
    Wow...judging from that behavior I completely misjudged his character..sheesh...sorry for saying anything. And seaborn, I think i'll follow that advice from now on.
    02-12-09 04:28 AM
    Ok I'm too lazy and don't have the time to read 500+ posts on the findings thread so I'm asking it here.

I'm loving .99, but hate the fact I can't fwd mms' and don't want to upgrade to .103 unless this issue has been fixed............

Still broken. Only this time instead of a blueish gray box in place of the image, you get a black one :/
    02-12-09 04:43 AM
    Wow...judging from that behavior I completely misjudged his character..sheesh...sorry for saying anything. And seaborn, I think i'll follow that advice from now on.
    Well that behavior came from having only 4 hours of sleep the last 2 days and from not wanting to deal with people that would rather bash you than help you. If you don't want to help people than you shouldn't bother posting.

02-12-09 08:21 AM
    Works for me, just tried it on .103
    02-12-09 08:22 AM
    Works for me, just tried it on .103
    Here are my MMS finds..

If you take a pic on the phone or have a pic sitting in a folder on the phone sending as MMS works fine (as it has in the past). With that said, forwarding a MMS message that you received STILL does not work.
    02-12-09 08:37 AM
    I appreciate the input some of you have give and want to apologize for my behavior in previous posts.

I am not normally like that, its just the 1st post kinda made me mad.

I do realize I could've searched the findings thread a littile more, but I have found that there are a lot of helpful people on here so I thought I would make it easier on me (and quite possibly several other people) by starting a specific thread about the issue....

Sorry if people think I'm worthless, but I'm just seeking some answers that I'm sure other people have been seeking as well............
    02-12-09 10:24 AM
    Well that behavior came from having only 4 hours of sleep the last 2 days and from not wanting to deal with people that would rather bash you than help you. If you don't want to help people than you shouldn't bother posting.

It's all about helping yourself first, dude. Claiming that you don't have the time to search for the MMS functionality is effectively saying that your time is more important than everyone else's here.

5 seconds of effort running a search on the .103 Findings thread turned up a bunch of hits indicating that it's still not fully functional.
    02-12-09 10:29 AM
    The MMS feature works perfectly on my Storm.

I upgraded from .75 (leaked) to .103 last night and so far the MMS functionality is flawless.

I am able to preview the picture before sending it and when I sent out a pix message the picture was displayed in the correct orientation both in the sent message and when received.
    02-12-09 10:56 AM
    I still have the same problem
    02-12-09 11:16 AM
    well I decided to give .103 a try and it does seem a tad bit fast on browsing and changing the screen orientation........

I did get a random reboot when I tried to view the babylon ad trailer the 1st time, but it worked great the 2nd go round.....

Now to update my wife's when she gets home this afternoon (she's been getting random reboots the past few mornings with .99)
    02-12-09 11:25 AM
    Glad you got your answer but is searching really that beneath you. I run on very little sleep all the time. But the time it took you to type out the first post to start this thread could have easily gave you your answer through a search. Majority of people on this board are lazy and would rather have information hand fed them and flood these birds with useless crap threads so when people do search they have to sift through the crap for info.

Also MMS works fine for me.
    02-12-09 12:46 PM
    MMS still not working on mine either, i still get the gray box, never seen the black box yet.

I hope they can fix this issue and then the OS will be near perfect.
    02-12-09 02:27 PM
    having the same issue. can't forward MMS.
    02-12-09 10:13 PM
    having the same issue. can't forward MMS.
    02-12-09 10:15 PM
    .103 = Garbage.

/end thread/
    02-12-09 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD