Besides the delay, I now noticed the scoreboad doesn't update!! I have set it to update 15, 30 and 60 second intervals, but it never updates. I have to exit and restart the app. Ridiculous. This is the first day I've used it and already have found out the audio is on a one MINUTE+ delay, the scoreboard doesn't update, there is no "refresh" button, you can't adjust the audio volume unless the little "Play" dialog box is displayed, I'm emailing their support now. For $15, I deserve alot more than this.
    04-05-10 01:34 PM
    Besides the delay, I now noticed the scoreboad doesn't update!! I have set it to update 15, 30 and 60 second intervals, but it never updates. I have to exit and restart the app. Ridiculous. This is the first day I've used it and already have found out the audio is on a one MINUTE+ delay, the scoreboard doesn't update, there is no "refresh" button, you can't adjust the audio volume unless the little "Play" dialog box is displayed, I'm emailing their support now. For $15, I deserve alot more than this.
    There was an update released yesterday.
    It is updating for me and I can adjust the volume without the "play" box.
    04-05-10 01:51 PM
    i just tried downloading the upgrade from appworld but get the following message "MLB.com At Bat 2010 is not available for download from App World." despite it displaying in My World and showing that I can download the upgrade. Whats this about? How else can i get the update?

UPDATE: I found the resolution to this problem. All that needed to be done was for me to re-login to Paypal via App World and then attempt to download the upgrade again. I recently changed OS and that is what caused this error. For those that run into this problem in the future, just login to Paypal again.
    Last edited by MrWireless31; 04-05-10 at 02:12 PM.
    04-05-10 02:06 PM
    UPDATE: I found the resolution to this problem. All that needed to be done was for me to re-login to Paypal via App World and then attempt to download the upgrade again. I recently changed OS and that is what caused this error. For those that run into this problem in the future, just login to Paypal again.
    Thanks, I was just thinking my phone was on the fritz.
    04-23-10 01:38 PM
    I just started the upgrade procedure, but have a question....why am I not getting notified of updates? If not for this post, I wouldn't have known about the new software

Thanks for the heads up fellas!
    04-23-10 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD