I can't dl. I get a message saying not available for my device or my carrier.
    03-29-10 12:55 PM
    I can't dl. I get a message saying not available for my device or my carrier.
    I just went into bb crapworld and it says it is available for the tour.
    make sure you're trying to download 1.1 and it should work
    03-29-10 01:00 PM
    Do I have to have a certain OS? Can a carrier block an app?
    03-30-10 09:00 AM
    Do I have to have a certain OS? Can a carrier block an app?
    It says it's for all carriers.
    It's possible your os could be the culprit.
    I'm running a 5.0 os. It's a 571 hybrid and I have no problems
    what r u running? I've heard that 591 for the tour is good.
    03-30-10 09:43 AM
    I am running the OS that came with the phone. Also, let me ask this to those who already have the app, does it let you watch live games (MLB.TV paid subscription) on your BB?
    Last edited by redsoxnation17; 04-01-10 at 09:02 AM.
    04-01-10 08:50 AM
    I am running the OS that came with the phone. Also, let me ask this to those who already have the app, does it let you watch live games (MLB.TV paid subscription) on your BB?
    cannot watch live games
    lot's of videos though and that's been during spring training.
    it'll probably be better when season starts
    you can listen toall games live
    04-01-10 09:25 AM
    I've had problems, but I held off on posting until Opening Day because maybe it was a Spring Training thing. But here we are and there's no change in my MLB At Bat.

The Scoreboard is working, and the audio is there, but my Gameday is nothing but a white screen. No box score, no on base stuff, no anything.

Running Lyricidal's .591 hybrid and am running v1.1. Also I set all preferences to "Allow."

tia for any help!!!
    Last edited by BocaFerris; 04-05-10 at 04:21 PM.
    04-05-10 04:17 PM
    An update was released yesterday.

I used it today without issue
    04-05-10 05:35 PM
    Thanks....I hadn't seen the update, so I downloaded it.

No luck. Still got nothing on my GameDay.

I noticed that you're using a Storm2...anyone else having this issue with a Storm1?
    04-05-10 07:22 PM
    I just checked, and my gameday is updating, it is actually updating rather quickly, which I was worried about as the radio stream is almost 2 minutes behind the feed from XM. I knew it would be behind, but didn't think it would be this bad, though I bought this for those games that I can't watch or listen to on XM, so this should work for those times.

I am using this app on a Storm1, and am on version 1.1. Quick question, which tab are you looking at, the tab that is the second from the left, next to the sound is the one I am referring to that updates pitch by pitch. I don't recall this working during the Yankee game last night, but it is working on the SF/Hou game right now. Hope this helps.
    04-05-10 07:35 PM
    None of my tabs work...each tab is just a white screen. The Help brings up an error message.

About the only thing that works is the audio...go figure.

I'm thinking of backing up, deleting and then reinstalling. Figures...the one stoopid app that I really wanted won't work right. Major suckage!!!!
    04-05-10 08:43 PM
    The latest version is 1.1.1
    04-05-10 08:47 PM
    Not sure if this is related to the issue you are having with Gameday not working, but I believe I read that this app was being designed for phones on OS 5.0 and higher. Just wanted to make sure you are on 5.0, I think I am on 548, and the program works great, so far. Just noticed you were using it on Verizon, so if you are still on the latest official release (I think it was 328), you might want to try either 419 (last leaked OS for the 9530) or one of the hybrids, if you are already on a newer version, then I guess this was no help at all.
    04-06-10 05:24 PM
    While watching Yankee game last night, I had a good opportunity to test this app a little more
    I had gameday on at the same time as my tv and I was pretty impressed.
    Within approx. 10 seconds of a pitch, gameday updated perfectly.
    There is so much info included too. I love that it also has pitch speed.
    Videos were constantly being posted and when I missed Swishers double to right field, rather than rewinding my dvr I went to the app and watched it on there.
    I'm very happy so far and feel it was money well spent.
    And by the way............................................... ...
    YANKEES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-07-10 06:30 AM
    Thanks for the advice, but, yeah, I'm running 5.0 - as said above, I'm using Lyricidal's .591 Hybrid.

I hate that I can't get this working. Tech support has been useless. I'm thinking that I'm going to delete and try reinstalling seeing as how App World already has a record of the purchase.
    04-07-10 03:28 PM
    Sorry, didn't go back into the thread to read that you had posted you were on 591. Did you check your permissions, if you already posted that as well, then I am going to stop trying to help Good luck, there has to be hope for you, as I mentioned I am using it successfully on a Storm1, so I can vouch for it working. If you want to compare any of your permission settings, let me know and I will post my permission settings. Should be defaults, but something could have changed on yours.
    04-07-10 04:56 PM
    Yup...all I edited my Permissions to "Allow." Well, interestingly, "Interactions" won't go all to "Allow" because "Security Timer Reset" is permanently on "Deny."

As I type this, I wonder if BES has something to do with it.

Also, are you getting a "3G" logo up top when you are in the program? I find that strange.
    04-07-10 05:15 PM
    I do get the 3G logo on top when I am using the program as well. I also have Browser filtering, Security Timer Reset and Display information while locked permissions all set to Deny, and Recording set as prompt, as well as Phone and Location data are set to prompt under Connections.

Can't vouch for BES as I am using BIS with redirector for my work emails. Have you tried removing and reinstalling. Good Luck.

Does anyone know when they will begin showing the game recaps with this app, I get the highlight videos, but thought I had read something about there being an option to watch a game recap.
    04-08-10 01:23 PM
    I do get the 3G logo on top when I am using the program as well. I also have Browser filtering, Security Timer Reset and Display information while locked permissions all set to Deny, and Recording set as prompt, as well as Phone and Location data are set to prompt under Connections.

Can't vouch for BES as I am using BIS with redirector for my work emails. Have you tried removing and reinstalling. Good Luck.

Does anyone know when they will begin showing the game recaps with this app, I get the highlight videos, but thought I had read something about there being an option to watch a game recap.
    I was able to watch a 10 minute recap of a game played Tuesday last night (Wednesday).
    04-08-10 02:42 PM
    Thanks for the tips...tried them all, including reinstalling, and it still doesn't work.

I've never had this much problem with an app, so the only thing that I can figure is that it has to be a BES issue. No other app has given me this much trouble, and, like I said earlier, this is the only damn app that I care about, because with XM, you're locked into the hometown feed which does me no good when the Marlins are on the road (not that I care about Marlins radio announcers...because they suck....but still.....).
    04-08-10 04:51 PM
    In the never-ending quest to get the damn thing working, I'm going to install Lyricidal's .607 hybrid later today and see if that causes this to work.

Don't know many of you read the finer points about each team, but suddenly, MLB at Bat is of heightened importance in South Florida. The Marlins move to the new stadium in 2012; until then, we're at Joe Robbie Stadium..um...Pro Player Park...um...Pro Player Stadium...um...Dolphin Stadium...um....Dolphins Stadium...um...LandShark Stadium...um....Sun Life Stadium. Stephen Ross, the Dolphins Owner who also owns the stadium, refuses to pay for the repairs to the out-of-town scoreboards on the Teal Tower left field fence. (Yes, we always looked up the scores on our PDA/Smart Phones, or listened on XM, but work with me here.) The Marlins won't pay because they don't want to put money into the stadium for the next two seasons. Thus, the out-of-town scoreboards are now covered with giant ads for MLB Network. Looks very, very bizarre. The only place now that they have out-of-town scores is on the ribbon ad board circling around the stadium, and that's only one game at a time. Idiots!!!!!! Like I said, this was never really an issue because we like to look up scores on the phones anyway, but still....it's nice to just look up and see a score. Oh well.
    04-12-10 10:06 AM
    In the never-ending quest to get the damn thing working, I'm going to install Lyricidal's .607 hybrid later today and see if that causes this to work.

Don't know many of you read the finer points about each team, but suddenly, MLB at Bat is of heightened importance in South Florida. The Marlins move to the new stadium in 2012; until then, we're at Joe Robbie Stadium..um...Pro Player Park...um...Pro Player Stadium...um...Dolphin Stadium...um....Dolphins Stadium...um...LandShark Stadium...um....Sun Life Stadium. Stephen Ross, the Dolphins Owner who also owns the stadium, refuses to pay for the repairs to the out-of-town scoreboards on the Teal Tower left field fence. (Yes, we always looked up the scores on our PDA/Smart Phones, or listened on XM, but work with me here.) The Marlins won't pay because they don't want to put money into the stadium for the next two seasons. Thus, the out-of-town scoreboards are now covered with giant ads for MLB Network. Looks very, very bizarre. The only place now that they have out-of-town scores is on the ribbon ad board circling around the stadium, and that's only one game at a time. Idiots!!!!!! Like I said, this was never really an issue because we like to look up scores on the phones anyway, but still....it's nice to just look up and see a score. Oh well.
    it definitely works for me on lyrics 604 hybrid and without the patch.
    it's suppose to be the same with his 607 hybrid
    loving the app so far, so I hope you get it working
    04-12-10 10:27 AM
    I think I figured out the problem...there are some security settings that my work places on our BB's that I believe blocks out certain things, which would include most of the functions of MLB at Bat.

I'm trying to see if they can somehow take off the security as a test to see if the program works. If so, then I know that is the problem, in which case, I'm probably screwed.

04-15-10 04:07 PM
    I think I figured out the problem...there are some security settings that my work places on our BB's that I believe blocks out certain things, which would include most of the functions of MLB at Bat.

I'm trying to see if they can somehow take off the security as a test to see if the program works. If so, then I know that is the problem, in which case, I'm probably screwed.
    I runBIS and I'm still seeing the exact same thing. I basically ignore the at-bat updates now because they're poxy and just focus on the fact that the Gameday Audio works exactly the same as it did last year - and I paid $15 for that with no reservations at all.

As long as I can *listen* to the games then I don't give a hoot about the live stats not updating - but I do have the luxury of being able to plug in a headset at work. I'm sure there are others that don't have that luxury.

As stated above, in previous years, I've paid the same for *JUST* the gameday audio service. That's all that this Cub fan cares about.

FYI, I'm now on the Verizon v607 Official (Storm 2) and I see no difference in the responsiveness of updates from my previous OS. Again, I'm on BIS, not BES, so any issues are likely unrelated to enterprise-wide security settings (I've admin'd BES before in the past).

GL all. My advice: enjoy the audio - perhaps (like the Cubs) it'll come out good next year
    04-15-10 10:02 PM
    I have been unable to purchase MLB at bat for my Storm 9530. It keeps saying unable to purchase,please contact BlackBerry.
    04-18-10 04:15 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD