Has anyone else had issues with the gameday audio on their Storm2 running
    .607? Whenever i try to play audio it goes to a white screen for about 3 seconds then restarts my phone. The white screen says something about rim_media fault something or other then phone restarts.
    I have contacted MLB through email twice. First email was a blow off, the second one said it was a known issue and there was an update coming. I have installed the update and the same thing is happening. Any ideas?
    05-21-10 08:41 AM
    I have the same problem occasionally. I dunno what happens to fix it but i stop using it for a few hours and try to load back into it and its fine again. If it starts happening to me and i figure out what goes on ill let you know.
    05-26-10 06:30 PM
    Alright, I appreciate it. I have emailed them several times and they keep giving me the run around.
    05-26-10 09:14 PM
    I think I had that issue after the 607 upgrade... MLB had an update the next day and all was fine.
    05-26-10 10:25 PM
    I love this app but it is buggy. The customer service is horrible and the app is SLOW.... Sometimes video works and sometimes it doesn't . Audio quality is hit or miss. I have had the white screen thing with video.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-10 08:11 AM
    The on-line version ran so smooth last year. It was awesome! Full screen pitch by pitch in portrait or landscape and the audio was nearly in synch with the radio broadcast, not 2 min behind. You were notified immed of a new video being posted, and they worked. They screwed up (us?) royally with this application.
    05-27-10 10:08 AM
    No problems here with .607 and At Bat ver 1.1.3. Are you running the 1.1.3 At Bat?
    05-27-10 11:16 AM
    Yes I am. They told me the update would fix my problem but still no change.
    05-27-10 01:39 PM
    Not having the white screen issue, but when I'm not on wifi- just 3G, the Gameday Audio will not play over the speaker. It will play fine over headphones, but not the internal speakers or bluetooth, just wired headphones. If I switch to wifi, then it plays over the speaker just fine. I was running one of the 732 hybrids, but went back to the stock 607 and am still having the same problem. I'm about ready to roll back further if I can't figure this out. Any ideas?
    06-08-10 07:21 PM
    Has anyone else had issues with the gameday audio on their Storm2 running
    .607? Whenever i try to play audio it goes to a white screen for about 3 seconds then restarts my phone. The white screen says something about rim_media fault something or other then phone restarts.
    I have contacted MLB through email twice. First email was a blow off, the second one said it was a known issue and there was an update coming. I have installed the update and the same thing is happening. Any ideas?
    I downloaded this app on opening day and it worked fine until two days ago when it started doing exactly what you described. I am running .607 and I have At Bat 1.1.3 installed. I wrote to MLB tech support and received a canned email saying they were working on it. I'm not sure why it would work flawlessly for several months and all of sudden not work and crash.
    06-09-10 05:29 PM
    I downloaded this app on opening day and it worked fine until two days ago when it started doing exactly what you described. I am running .607 and I have At Bat 1.1.3 installed. I wrote to MLB tech support and received a canned email saying they were working on it. I'm not sure why it would work flawlessly for several months and all of sudden not work and crash.
    Yeah it only works when it feels like it.
    06-09-10 05:44 PM
    This afternoon the audio works again. I listened to parts of two different games. When I exited out of the program and now when I hit the BlackBerry button on the main screen and there are two "Gameday audio" listings at the top of the menu. I am assuming it is one entry for each game I listened too. Very strange!
    Last edited by Coachbulldog; 06-10-10 at 04:14 PM.
    06-10-10 03:55 PM
    Updated to .713 and the "no audio" problem returns. Frustrating!
    06-23-10 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD