I have over 3000 songs that I want to transfer onto my storm. I have a 16 gb card installed. When I install all 3101 songs through media sync, and go to search for them in the phone, I only register 1600 or so songs. my media card says that it is full, but I cant locate all of the songs. I have also tried to drag and drop the music. Any suggestions would be greatly helpful. I am trying to use the storm as an ipod also, so I dont have to carry around both. Thanks...
    02-25-09 11:33 PM
    how much of your music is bought through Itunes?

anything purchased via Itunes can only be moved to an Apple device unless they are reformatted
    02-25-09 11:49 PM
    All itunes music is now DRM free, so anything you purchase in the future will go directly onto your storm. Your previously purchased music must be converted. It is weird though, some itunes purchased music that is not DRM free does transfer over. i had the same issue. You must format your currently owned itunes music to AAC format. To do this you have to burn your music to a cd then reinsert the cd and convert all tracks to AAC. They then will transfer to your storm.
    02-26-09 12:20 AM
    Try a battery pull. There is an indexing issue with the card, so the files may be there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 12:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD