Im brand new to this smart phone thing. I'm trying to upgrade to .113 or .114 on my factory stock storm. After reading the steps I cant find the /shared/loader files as decribed in step 5 of Brockmants directions. I am using a vista pc any help will be great
    04-01-09 11:33 PM
    If your not sure, dont mess around..Finding where the files are is the easiest part of the whole procedure...wait til an OTA upgrade is available...
    04-02-09 05:52 AM
    If your not sure, dont mess around..Finding where the files are is the easiest part of the whole procedure...wait til an OTA upgrade is available...
    I agree. Read as many posts as you can and if you are still not comfortable, wait.
    04-02-09 08:31 AM
    Im brand new to this smart phone thing. I'm trying to upgrade to .113 or .114 on my factory stock storm. After reading the steps I cant find the /shared/loader files as decribed in step 5 of Brockmants directions. I am using a vista pc any help will be great
    The reason why can't find it is either you don't have Desktop Manager installed on your computer or because Brockmant typed the wrong location for the loader file. The location of the loader file is actually C:/Program Files/Common Files/Research In Motion/AppLoader/Loader.exe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 09:49 AM
    Thanks Armak that makes sense I saw that file but was unsure. While I am new to these devices I'm not new to tech toys I'll give it a try
    04-02-09 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD