So I updated to .85 a few days ago, and as soon as it rebooted i noticed a few apps missing. I backed up everything before the update, and used the app loader in DM and also resent the service books. no matter what i do i cant seem to get them back. The only one i really want back is Visual Voicemail.

Any help would be appreciated.

Keith

01-01-09 01:22 AM
    Did you try to reinstall Visual Voicemail using the Application Center on the storm? Also what applications are you missing?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-09 01:26 AM
    I am having similar issues with mine on .85. Go to Options > Advanced > Applications and see if they are on that list out of curiousity. If they are, our problems are identical.
    01-01-09 02:15 AM
    I am having similar issues with mine on .85. Go to Options > Advanced > Applications and see if they are on that list out of curiousity. If they are, our problems are identical.
    Did you try to resend your service books like JRSCCivic98 and I suggested?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-09 02:20 AM
    if the app is showing up on your app list, follow these instructions in one of my posts. I had the app center no where to be found, did this and it showed.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/som...nt-see-124777/
    01-01-09 03:05 AM
    Did you delete the vendor.xml file before updating.... if you did, try to reupdate WITHOUT deleting that file.
    01-01-09 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD