I did the update to .75 this morning and I'm missing applications now. I tried doing a battery pull and that didn't fix anything.

As far as I can tell I am missing BB Maps, BB Messenger, Brickbreaker, Word Mole, VZ Nav, Visual Voicemail, and the Application Center.

Any ideas how to fix this?
    11-30-08 01:44 PM
    You have to probably select them in the drop down menu, as I did..and per the guy at Blackberry you can always go back and add them..
    11-30-08 01:48 PM
    I did the update to .75 this morning and I'm missing applications now. I tried doing a battery pull and that didn't fix anything.

As far as I can tell I am missing BB Maps, BB Messenger, Brickbreaker, Word Mole, VZ Nav, Visual Voicemail, and the Application Center.

Any ideas how to fix this?
    reconnect to desktop manager and click on application loader and make sure the items you want on are checked off. it should then install them on the phone for you.
    11-30-08 03:14 PM
    Prior to installing the new OS, there was a "clean memory" app. Cannot find that now.
    11-30-08 03:19 PM
    I had the exact same problem. I had to reload the applications through the Apploader from the DM. Go through the list in the left pane and check of the ones you want to reinstall. Don't worry about the 4.7 Core upgrade, it does not hurt anything. Make sure you check settings where you backup automatically during the install. After the install and reboot, your apps should be back. You may have to reactivate/push your service books though.
    11-30-08 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD