Hey All,

The last few days I have been missing calls after one ring while the phone is holstered. My Bluetooth usually rings once and my bluetooth will ring but when I hit the button to answer it it activates the voice dialing and the call goes to Voice mail. I am running .148 and the problem seems to have started after my install to .148 but I'm not sure it is definitely related to the upgrade. Anyone have this problem? Any ideas? Is it possible this is just a setting problem? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

-KG
    05-24-09 09:44 PM
    Not sure re .148 but w/@ least one of upgrades, key sensitivity increases.

Try options > screen/keyboard > key rate > normal or slow.

Cd be holster slightly depresses red end/power key (which sends calls 2 voicemail).
    05-24-09 10:48 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions. Im going to try putting the phone upside down in the holster and change the key rate. Thanks!

-KG
    05-24-09 10:50 PM
    Curious 2 hear results!
    05-24-09 10:52 PM
    Do you have StormSlider? It is/was a known bug.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 11:04 PM
    I do have StormSlider. Its a sweet App but I'm not sure its worth missing calls over....Maybe I will try to disable StormSlider and see if that helps as well. Thanks!
    05-24-09 11:08 PM
    I have also noticed that when you have auto memory clean enabled to clean when holstered, it can/has affected receiving calls. I would also disable that and run quickpull/pull the batt and see how that does.
    Remember, you can always do a manual memory clean as well anyhow.
    Last edited by VerizonTechie; 05-25-09 at 12:32 AM. Reason: more info
    05-25-09 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD