Well about 3 days into having my new P.O.S. Storm on Verizon, tried to download a 1.5meg zip file and got the http 413 error, called Verizion girl was dumb as a rock could not understand the file was a download not to be used on the phone (the zip file) She kept maintaining that was a windows file and the phone cant down load it. How F'ing stupid, anyway I'm not a techno geek this things just a pain in the A$$ to deal with, I'm gonna send it back. I only wanted it to access e-mail and be able to download a file now and then when we are on the road to keep our TV going. Is there a betterchoice for browsing and e-mail?

Also ear speaker is not very loud I think if your in a noisy environment you would not be able to hear very good at all
    12-13-08 04:14 PM
    if you didn't want to use the zip file, why were you putting it on your phone?
    If you think it's a POS, then you should just return it. Try a Treo or something.. of maybe the mini computer with built in gsm that radioshack is selling will work for you since you are desperate to have zip files.
    12-13-08 04:23 PM
    Here you go.

Opera OTA
    Click this link on your storm's browser.

FYI, opera, and most all other 3rd party apps are unsupported by vzw, Opera is also unsigned, so vzw will not help you with them.
    12-13-08 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD