worth it and is there an ota?
    03-26-09 11:03 PM
    Hey !
    Check this out !
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/storm-opera-mini-4-2-kicks-99293/
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 11:06 PM
    WWW.STORMOTA.COM....it seems faster but it is a little quirky with the storm
    try it for yourself and tell me what you think
    03-26-09 11:07 PM
    It actually seemed slower to me. Anyway, I think you're better off with the Storm's native browser.
    03-26-09 11:14 PM
    It actually seemed slower to me. Anyway, I think you're better off with the Storm's native browser.
    Are we using the same Opera Mini on the same phone?

Opera runs circles around the blackberry browser on my Storm. The default browser is unbearably slow sometimes. Opera Mini is nearly as fast as computer.

I will say, though, that Opera Mini definitely has some page rendering issues...
    03-26-09 11:21 PM
    I'm using Opera mini on my pearl flip, seems to be working great.
    03-26-09 11:29 PM
    Opera Mini is definitely worth the download and it is loads faster than the BB browser. It does occasionally have some problems rendering some pages, but it's not that big of a deal and the speed is worth it. The only thing that sucks about it is the lack of copy and paste support.

I cringe when I have to switch over to the BB browser just because I have to copy an address or whatnot. The speed in Opera is so fast that it drives me nuts to have to use the stock browser.
    03-26-09 11:32 PM
    ok theres no option for the storm on the download list..
    03-26-09 11:53 PM
    Opera mini is amazingly fast, like other posters said, it runs circles around the stock browser as well as Bolt browser. I'm using EDGE and it is blazing, I can only imagine if I was on a 3G network.

You can download from opera.com/mini/download

I did it two days ago and never looked back.
    03-27-09 12:37 AM
    bumpbumpbump
    03-27-09 05:48 AM
    I love opera mini. Not quite ready for the bold, but if you are willing to manually show keyboard hen entering in fields, it is much faster.

03-27-09 06:29 AM
    Edit...too early this morninggg...I meant not quite ready for the STORM.

03-27-09 06:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD