I downloaded MileageTracker (free version) on my Storm and it worked fine, until I realized when I went to enter gas price that there was no 1 anywhere to be found. Do you have to purchase the real version to get the 1 or is it just not compatable with the storm yet? I know thats a weird question, but this would be so useful to me and I was unable to find anything in the forum about mileage tracker for the storm! Thanks!
    01-02-09 10:34 AM
    I have a quick question, how do you find out about an app like this. Until I started coming to this site I never knew about all of theses apps for the blackberry. My question is how do you guys find out abotu all of these apps?
    01-02-09 10:38 AM
    I have a quick question, how do you find out about an app like this. Until I started coming to this site I never knew about all of theses apps for the blackberry. My question is how do you guys find out abotu all of these apps?
    Well most of the time, users already had these apps before on previous devices. And they check where they originally got it from, and see if it is available for the Storm (or new phone).
    01-02-09 10:46 AM
    If you are looking for something specific, try typing in "j2me <purpose>" or "blackberry <purpose>" into google (quotes shouldn't be needed)
    01-02-09 10:52 AM
    I have Mileage Manager (paid version) and it is great. I had the same problem with Mileage Tracker. I used to use TrackIt but it doesn't seem to work well with the Storm yet either. Too bad as it is a great app. You may also want to try Expense Manager. This is the fastest app on the Storm, works well with the Storm and solves the expense reporting problem. 73
    01-04-09 01:33 AM
    I have Vehicle Trackit 3.7 and it works fine on my Storm. You do have to disable compatibility mode, and I've noticed the missing "1" in a couple of the screens when you are in portrait orientation, but all the numbers are there if you switch the orientation to landscape.
    01-04-09 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD