Hey Chasers,

As I was answering calls all day, I have come to the conclusion that I would like my pics for Caller ID to be enlarged. Is there an app to increase the size of my pic id? Is there a setting I do not know about?
    09-30-10 02:01 PM
    PictureID2 - Full screen pictureid - Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

I have not tried this as i don't really care too much about having that feature personally. You might want to try it, there is a free trial and is compatible with the s2
    09-30-10 06:44 PM
    most of my contacts have facebook, so instead of using their small, pixelated profile photos, I used captureit on a bigger photo from their fb profile and then replaced the linked fb photo with the bigger one.

It's not full screen, but definitely bigger than the norm and it's free. Just time consuming.
    09-30-10 07:14 PM
    most of my contacts have facebook, so instead of using their small, pixelated profile photos, I used captureit on a bigger photo from their fb profile and then replaced the linked fb photo with the bigger one.

It's not full screen, but definitely bigger than the norm and it's free. Just time consuming.
    I've never been a fan of the Facebook photos. Like you said, they're too small and too pixelated. I just turned this feature off together.
    10-02-10 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD