Anyone used this?

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=zx6r3MWE

It is AWESOME on the iPhone - just go to the app, hover over the tag for less than 1 second and it picks it up and works perfectly!

On the BBS - you have to manually take the picture - and even then it doesn't work lol

I hate it when apps work on the iPhone and not the Storm - amuses my boss to no end
    03-25-09 02:57 PM
    Very cool. Downloading now
    03-25-09 03:09 PM
    it dosnt work
    03-25-09 03:16 PM
    Worked for me, but horribly incompatible. Touchscreen didn't work and it was a total pain in the ****.
    03-25-09 03:38 PM
    Worked for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 05:02 PM
    Worked for me, but horribly incompatible. Touchscreen didn't work and it was a total pain in the ****.
    Yeah mine works "some" of the time - and yeah - touch screen part doesnt work very well

I guess they just haven't mastered the touch screen BB part yet.....
    03-25-09 05:04 PM
    This program has been discussed before. You can read about the findings from the following threads.

Microsoft Tag
    Microsoft Tag

03-25-09 08:58 PM
    ....how do u get this to work seriously it seems like a really cool app but i can not get it to work, did u disable compitabillity mode? and do you have to take the picture with the buttons to the right so the barcode is upright when it tries to decode it?
    03-25-09 10:39 PM
    ....how do u get this to work seriously it seems like a really cool app but i can not get it to work, did u disable compitabillity mode? and do you have to take the picture with the buttons to the right so the barcode is upright when it tries to decode it?
    I didn't have to change any of my permissions to get it to work. After opening the app, press the capture button to open the camera app. Then turn your BB to landscape and take the picture allowing the entire image appear in the box that appears after pressing the dedicated camera key. It might take a few tries to get it to work.

03-25-09 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD