Anyone else having problem with people understanding you on the phone. i would say every other call i make the people say i sound like im in a fish boawl and cant understand me.
    12-13-08 09:48 PM
    Negative on my end...Maybe you received a bad one?
    12-13-08 09:52 PM
    mine has been good . . two folks thought it was land line
    12-13-08 09:59 PM
    When using the handset there's no problem for me, but when using the speakerphone, I have to talk much louder.
    12-13-08 10:01 PM
    When using the handset there's no problem for me, but when using the speakerphone, I have to talk much louder.
    Exact opposite for me. Speaker phone makes me sound much better. I have a replacement ordered.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 10:05 PM
    I've had this issue a bit... There is also another thread that asks this very question why don't you do a search and find that one and read those posts too.
    12-13-08 10:05 PM
    Exact opposite for me. Speaker phone makes me sound much better. I have a replacement ordered.

Same for me that speaker phone makes things a lot better for me. Please if you could let me know if your new phone helps you with this problem.
    12-13-08 10:06 PM
    i never use the speaker phone... i am goign to go to verizon tomorrow and see what they say.
    12-13-08 10:17 PM
    I've had couple a couple of people tell me they can't hear me well. I hoped it was only bad connection. I hope it is not permanent microphone issue.
    12-13-08 10:19 PM
    Yes, I agree that the mic is really bad. People can't hear me and are always asking me to speak up or get closer to the phone. They complain that my voice sounds like it is muffled or something. I find myself yelling over the mic all the time. When I am on a headset, everything is fine. Waiting for a replacement. Let's see how that goes when I get it.
    12-14-08 06:02 PM
    Opposite to me my wired and bluetooth headset makes the talk quality muffled. I have been asked to speak up a lot.. Its better without the headsets for me lol

12-14-08 06:11 PM
    This could be what gets me to return the Storm.

It does not seem to be all the time, but it's definitely real. I've left myself voicemail messages (from AT&T to Verizon and vice versa) and heard first hand how bad it can be.
    12-14-08 06:18 PM
    I had the same issue with mine.... seemed like 50% of the time people said I sounded muffled or was too quiet. I took it back to bestbuy yesterday and they replaced it on the spot. So far so good, seems that everyone can hear me now.... no pun intended.
    12-15-08 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD