Are you supposed to get one with the phone or do you just get the micro card pre installed?
    03-05-09 01:54 PM
    You don't get the adapter when you buy the phone...just plug the phone into the computer and it will work like the adapter. Just plug and chug

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 01:57 PM
    it comes pre-installed.

you can drag and drop files on the card by hooking up your berry and enabling mass storage mode.
    03-05-09 01:57 PM
    Yep, they are right. Your phone is an adapter. That's what Mass Storage Mode is.
    03-05-09 02:32 PM
    You can remove it and use an adapter if you like the extra steps. As it is, you're likely to do a battery pull and will have access to the card once a day anyway

03-05-09 02:55 PM
    You can remove it and use an adapter if you like the extra steps. As it is, you're likely to do a battery pull and will have access to the card once a day anyway

just fyi, you dont need to remove the battery to get to the memory card. heck you dont even have to turn the phone off.
    03-05-09 03:51 PM
    Just by a super cheap small microsd card with an adapter included....there problem solved.

03-05-09 04:07 PM
    just fyi, you dont need to remove the battery to get to the memory card. heck you dont even have to turn the phone off.
    Yeah, I know that but both are under the same door. You don't need to check the oil when you change the air filter but since the hood is up anyway...

03-05-09 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD