Does anyone know if you can change what all messages show up in the messages folder? I was able to separate my SMS/MMS messages along with my missed calls. But i still get my BES emails, Blackberry Email and AOL email all on in the same Message box. I also get all my IMs there as well. Now i know i have a mailbox for my blackberry and AOL account, so why can't i make those emails just show up in those mailboxes? Same thing goes for my IMs, when i get an IM i just want to go to my AIM or BBIM app to get my IMs.

This would leave my mail from my BES account to come to my messages folder. I just hate digging through all the other BS to get my work email.

Maybe a easier way for me to fix this, is to someone have a mailbox for my BES account and just hide the messages folder.

Any ideas out there?
    02-23-09 10:12 PM
    Is there no one out that know hows to fix this problem or at least a way around it?
    02-24-09 05:29 PM
    I am having the same problem and would love to hear a solution. Anyone?
    05-20-09 01:25 PM
    The messages folder is meant to display all emails received on your phone. If you just want to see the emails in their respective email boxes, then hide the Messages icon, and your problem is solved.
    05-20-09 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD