First - glad I found this forum - been sitting here for a while reading through the posts. Wow - didn't know the storm could do so much! (Yes, amateur here)

Anyway - keeping it simple for now and ask about the Message Notification features.

Here is what I would like to happen - but can't fiquere out how to customize:

Message Icon: Currently shows all my Received & Missed Calls and Email notifications. I already have the AOL icon to show email - anyway this can just show all received and missed calls?

SMS and MMS: Just found out this is where my text and received pics have been going. I thought it was just a place to see if I have voice mail!! Anyway - now that I know it is really for income text, pics, etc. How the heck do I get all those VM notifications not to show up in there. I get over 30 VM a day and I don't want to look my way through all that to find the 1 text that may be there.

Thanks in advance!
    01-08-09 08:58 PM
    Wow, 30 VM a day... I just saw a free app called "YouMail" in another post for the Bold (no VVM for that).

YouMail looks awesome. You may like it with that many VM's to deal with. I think it was YouMail ) Voicemail You Love

Good luck

Whoa... edit here: I just saw that link created.. I did not do that... ?? O well, ck it out...
    01-08-09 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD