Theme: OS6 WJD Designs
    App: Pattern lock

Here is my issue. if my phone is locked and i recieve a message, my screen will read that there is 2 messages. When i unlock it it will then change to only 1. This happens with both email and sms. Im not sure if it is the theme, pattern lock or just something with the os. i never noticed it before patternlock, but i normally would just hit the unlock button, not tap the screen to look at it first to see how many messages i had. Also i just looked and it said i had a email, but when i unlocked phone i had an email and a sms.

Your thoughts?

*Note* tried battery pull obviously. Its far from a serious issue, just somethign i noticed

Thanks for the help in advance
    Last edited by jwebste9; 06-22-10 at 02:06 PM. Reason: found more to issue
    06-22-10 01:21 PM
    Also say i click on the messages icon then lock the phone, and i get a message, it shows no messages. Is this normal?

Like i said none of this is truly a big deal, just wondering if anyone knows a fix or is having similiar problems
    06-23-10 03:12 PM
    Sounds like you have an unread message somewhere. go into your messages and hit "u" (its a shortcut to go to the oldest unread message)
    06-23-10 03:20 PM
    No i mean, if i am on the messages screen and lock the phone, and i here the phone vibrate and i check the screen, there will be no message indicator on the screen. when i unlock it the message is there.

Or if i have the phone locked, regardless of what screen it is on, and i get a few messages, when i got to unlock the phone if i look at the screen it will say i have for example 3 sms and 4 emails, but once i unlock it the numbers will change to 1 or 2 sms and 2 emails
    06-23-10 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD