Hi can anybody help. i sent this message with the wrong title. Sori -newb. I have message icons saying i have 5 messages but there is nothing in my phone. I have checked everywhere, done 3 battery pulls and taken sim out as wll but still no joy. As a last resort i may have to get a marker pen and blot it. Still a magic phone , thank you as well for your valuable info. Gratefully received!
    11-24-08 04:59 PM
    just a thought, did you check both your messages, sms and mms locations. if theres anything in there just click above todays date at the top and choose open prior. if you have absolutely no messages then i dont know but you should atleast have 2 or more from verizon about activating the phone
    11-24-08 05:03 PM
    Hi can anybody help. i sent this message with the wrong title. Sori -newb. I have message icons saying i have 5 messages but there is nothing in my phone. I have checked everywhere, done 3 battery pulls and taken sim out as wll but still no joy. As a last resort i may have to get a marker pen and blot it. Still a magic phone , thank you as well for your valuable info. Gratefully received!
    Go in to your games, you should have a message tab in there, click in it and there should be some messages from blackberry in there, those were the messages that i couldnt find when i first got the phone.
    11-24-08 05:04 PM
    hi nothing in there at all. Is driving me nuts!!!!!!!!!
    11-24-08 05:09 PM
    hmm, check around in some other tabs, there should be a random message folder somewhere, its the one that stores your missed calls, for some reason mine just happened to be in with my games. hope you find it!
    11-24-08 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD